Participation at the seminar and personal consultation are free of charge. Please join!
14 December, Saturday 11:00
7A Centralen (Vasagatan 7, Stockholm, Sweden)
To help women over 40 who face particularly tough challenges in IVF, AVA Clinic's fertility specialists prepared a special seminar. We will clarify some specific issues.
– The most important predictor for fertility treatment success. Why You shouldn’t delay infertility treatment. Detect premature ovarian aging before it happens
– What can You do to increase Your chances of success in fertility treatment after 40? Discussing the risks of pregnancy with advanced maternal age
– Does what You eat affect Your fertility? Should You take nutritional supplements for fertility?
– Does a special IVF protocol for women 40+ exist?
– Overcoming poor response to IVF stimulation after 40. What can we do about this?
– What is egg quality? Don’t give up on “Poor Quality” eggs
– Is Preimplantation Genetic Testing for aneuploidy (PGT-a) a good idea for women after 40?
– Knowing whether donor eggs are right for You
– Can doctors guarantee a child? Why did my donor egg IVF cycle fail?
11.00-11.15 Welcome and reception with snacks and drinks.
11.15-12.15 How to become pregnant after 40?
12.15-12.30 Coffee break
12.30-13.00 AVA Clinic's egg donor program at a glance
13.00-13.30 Round table (you can ask your questions and discuss your specific problems with our specialists)
Contact us in order to get quick feedback on how we can help.